Would you like to invest in real estate but lack the capital? In this episode of The BiggerPockets Podcast, Brandon and David dive deep to cover four strategies for building a real estate empire using other people’s cash. In addition, you’ll find out why creative fund is SO important (even for seasoned investors,) why equity is a lot more important than a down payment, and also how to combine many strategies into one magnificent thing!
This is an event where you might find out more about real estate investing than you have in the last year, so don’t miss your chance to get a content packed, highly valuable episode with Brandon and David sharing the hints THEY’VE USED to build real estate riches themselves!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Forums
- BiggerPockets Podcast 264: Gary Vaynerchuk on Finding Deals Through Social Networking & Crushing It as a Entrepreneur
- BiggerPockets Store
- BiggerPockets Hard Money Lenders
- BiggerPockets Money Podcast
- Scott Trench’s BiggerPockets Profile
- Mindy Jensen’s BiggerPockets Profile