There are four components to membership:
[Note from editor: We publish a Weekly Radar for Geek Estate Mastermind members with a variety of curated hyperlinks and analysis/commentary that comes out each Friday morning along with member news to peruse. This is a summary for the entire month of June.]
- Winning Trust Requires Making a Promise
- Wealth Construction Isn’t What it Used to Be
- The New Gilded Age
- Raising Commissions is the New Black
JUNE MONTHLY RADAR
Membership is $97 / quarter (but will probably be increased to $109 soon)
A PRIVATE GROUP OF INDEPENDENT THINKERS, FREE FROM SPONSORED MESSAGES, SALES PITCHES AND NOISE
- Congrats to Propy to get shutting a California transaction with Michael Arrington’s venture fund.
- Sam DeBord was the latest guest on Russ Cofano’s Gradually then Suddenly Podcast. Listen in here.
- Congrats to Sebastian Tonkin to get getting Glide 2.0 out the door!
- Nice work by Christian Harris, one of the hosts of this reThink Real Estate podcast, for their great talk with Rob Hahn.
- Congrats to Imprev to their new venture with Climb Real Estate!
- Software for the NAR 2019 iOi Pitch Battle (at Seattle, August 21-22) are OPEN. Apply Now.
- NAR’s REACH Accelerator is going global!
- CREtech announced their next pair of speakers for their New York event in October.
- Congrats to all those companies represented by Geek Estate members who procured nominations for Inman Innovator Awards: Peer Reputation, Zavvie, Zillow, dashCMA, Endpoint Closing, Reasi, Compass, JP & Associates Realtors, Side, Reali, ListingBits & Industry Relations, Gradually Subsequently Suddenly, Tom Ferry, RESO, Opendoor, and National Association of Realtors.
- Congrats to Aaron Block and MetaProp to get adding Sheltr into the developing portfolio. Their statement video is here.
- Congrats to Natalia Karayaneva for Propy’s selection as a participant at the NAR Reach program.
- Laura Brady, founder and CEO of Concierge Auctions, stocks kind words about Giveback Homes in “The Value of Being Nice. ” cc Caroline Pinal
- Nate Smoyer is relocating to Chicago to combine Ryan Coon’s team at Avail (covered in Part V of our prop mgmt category review series), and Ryan had been interviewed in Inside Real Estate.
- Greg Robertson and Dan Woolley made W&R Studios the primary vendor to no longer accept new RETS feeds (secured ), completely embracing the RESO net API.
- Congrats to Seth Siegler for his new role using”Office 22″ (Labs) at eXp Realty. Those who’ve followed him for years know functioning in a skunkworks department is his dream job.
Apply for Membership
We published Part V of this class product review series for small landlord property management program , a breakdown of Avail.co.
We’re looking for the best and brightest manufacturers, operators, innovators, & investors at the industry…
To get the Monthly Transmission & Radar going forward, please make sure “Receive Monthly Radar/Transmission” is set to YES in your email settings. The complete versions are NOT posted on the site.
- Kristen Meyer from Sweet Living
- Umair Kabani from Peerspace
- Melody Foster out of Zephyr Real Estate
- Scott Shatford from AirDNA
- Glenn Orgin out of Richr
- Anthemos Georgiades from Zumper
- Jonathan Martis out of Kleard
- Mike Long out of john greene Realtor
- Natalia Karayaneva out of Propy
- Ryan Rockwood from Virtual Outcomes
- Kori Covrigaru from PlanOmatic
- Aaron Block out of MetaProp
- Charles LaCalle from DreamIt
- Vincent-Charles Hodder from Local Logic
– Drew Meyers
- We deliver a distinctive, objective lens to the trends, companies, people, and ideas changing property technology using thought-provoking analysis and conversations that keep you inspired weekly.
- We enable you to create better, more well-informed decisions to help grow and encourage people and companies making a difference in real estate.
- We enable detection and meeting others with shared interests online and in person (whether they live near you or are traveling to the exact same conference).
- Extended form articles covering the spectrum from shipping container co-living spaces to the struggle for record acquisition at the first iBuyer world war (Weekly Transmission). A sample Transmission is here.
- Curated real estate, startups, & built world links & evaluation blended with from the box ideas (Weekly Radar). A sample of the links and evaluation is here.
- Special reports (our first is a category review of Little Landlord Prop Mgmt Software).
- Media opportunities with 165+ innovators from across the globe through the private forum & in-person gatherings.
There are 8 links and evaluation contained. While we published the full November Monthly Radar, moving forward we’re simply delivering the entire version via email. Should you’d like to obtain the May Monthly Radar (for free), make sure “Receive Monthly Radar/Transmission” is set to YES on your email configurations by tomorrow .
GEEK ESTATE MASTERMIND BRIEFING